- Subject Areas
- Download Course Brochures
- Improve Maths and English?
- How to Enrol
- Eligibility for Free Places
- Information, Advice & Guidance
- Financial & Disability Support
- What can I do Next?
The WEA has a real interest in giving people the confidence, skills and knowledge to get back into education and work.
There are a range of courses that help individuals develop their skills to enter or progress in their chosen field of work.
Find out more about the Professional Development curriculum.
Courses are centered on developing skills for education and training and include: