ESF Community Learning Grants 2014-15 Programme
THE FINAL GRANT ROUND IS NOW CLOSED.
Before you apply:
- Your proposed project activity must take place within the North West of England
- Proposed project activity start date should not be earlier than 6 weeks after the application deadline date.
- All project activity must end by 31st May 2015
- Eligible participants need to be age 19 and over
- Your organisation’s annual turnover must be less than £300,000 in the last financial year (excluding charitable donations and fundraising - see HERE for further details)
- You must employ no more than 9 full time equivalent (FTE) paid staff
- Your organisation must have an annual report (stating activities and achievements for the past 12 months) and a set of accounts for your last financial year
- If you have received ESF funding previously, the award date stated in your previous contract must have been before 30th April 2013
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We collated some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) and put them in an easy to read document just for you.
Click here: FAQ's
1. Do the online Eligibility Assessment to see if your organisation and project can be funded. If eligible you will be granted access to download the application form (which you will need to download and save immediately, as you will not be able to return to that page to download it at a later date).
2. Complete the application form and submit to the ESF Grants Team both electronically (by the deadline specified on the application form) and a hard copy with supporting documents in the post by recorded delivery to be received by 12 noon on the Friday immediately following. See SAMPLE Application Form and Guidance Notes here.
3. Await your results (usually within 6 weeks of the closing date).
Have further questions?
If our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document above has not answered your questions, please feel free to email us at ESFgrants@wea.org.uk.
If you have problems accessing the eligibility assessment please contact us at the email address above or call 0161 277 5403
Follow us on Twitter for live updates: @ESFnw